In the original The Spatials, you built a space station, populated it with workers, explored neighboring planets and built your business, meeting tons of crazy personalities along the way. Now the world of The Spatials has returned with a new sequel — bigger and more outrageous in every way than the first.
The galaxy the Spatials once knew has changed. The Federation is collapsing, a 5,000-year-old cat is leading a revolution, strange cults are flourishing, and the worst chef of all time is a TV superstar. It’s time for the Spatials to start a new era of science and diplomacy by building the ultimate tourist trap – er … vacation hotspot in the outer reaches of the universe!
- Reinforce your colony space station with new buildings, staff, and robots.
- Build spaceships as you explore the galaxy.
- Forge trade links and defend your allies from enemies.
- Earn in-game cash by growing your colony’s hospitality business, trading with other civilizations, or plundering planets!
- Explore a detailed simulation featuring many systems to tinker with – including logistics, manufacturing, research, healthcare, disease, emotional breakdowns, combat, hunger, thirst, cleaning, decay, security, fire, and more.
- Handle random events that keep you on the edge – including invasions, spies, space monsters, medical emergencies, nosy bureaucrats with unreasonable demands, malfunctions and VIPs.
- Item and officer progression systems featuring desires, feelings, and minds of their own.
“The Spatials: Galactology realizes the full potential of the original game,” says Carlos Carrasco, Co-Founder & Programmer at Weird & Wry. “When we released The Spatials, we knew that it was a young star ready to go supernova. With some time and effort on our part, The Spatials has expanded into a whole new game; we now have three more alien civilizations, colonies that can be built on planets, Steam Workshop support for awesome new mods, and even a hotel system. If you’re into simulation – or just wish you could build your very own intergalactic business – The Spatials: Galactology will give you all the strategic thrills (and tongue-in-cheek humor) you can handle.”
If you purchase The Spatials: Galactology within its first week as a complete product, you’ll get 30% off the game. Normally $12.99, it’s currently $9.99, for Windows and Mac.