Earlier this year, Kaia Studios’ Dynasty Feud was released on Steam…now it’s about to make its console debut on the Playstation 4.
In this multiplayer brawler, you can play as any one of 40 offbeat characters from multiple time periods, backgrounds, and fighting styles. These guys all belong to one of eight dynasties battling for supremacy against each other. From a zombie to a werewolf to a mummy, they all sport different strengths and weaknesses, and mastering them is crucial to winning matches.
Dynasty Feud is mainly an online brawler, but it supports up to four players locally. There’s also the All-Star mode for single players.
* Choose a dynasty and fight in fast-paced, all-out, one-hit kill brawls!
* Master 40 characters across 8 unique dynasties.
* Customize your very own dynasty in All-Star mode.
* Fight in epic 2-4 player battles offline with friends or online with opponents worldwide.
* Witness mass destruction as levels are left in ruin by hectic battles.
Watch for Dynasty Feud on Playstation 4 next week — or, if you’re a PC gamer, you can download it today!