Today EA has unveiled a bonus for players that pre-order the latest Need for Speed title: A free upgrade to the Limited Edition of the game! Limited editions are great, but what exactly does it mean for NFS: Most Wanted players? Basically, it means you get early unlocks, sweet perks, and custom paint! EA recommends that you order pre-order from them, but you can also take advantage of the pre-order offer at Walmart or Gamestop for the free upgrade to the Limited Edition.
All Limited Editions include:
- 2 Hot Cars: The Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and the Porsche 911 Carrera S.
- 4 Hours Double Speed Points (SP): Unlock 4-hours of double SP to rank up and unlock rewards faster than your friends.
- Custom Livery:Both unlocked cars come with a sweet satin-black custom paint job.
- Multiplayer Modifications:Mods for better acceleration and/or stronger armor.
- Strike Pack:The Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Black Series’ 660 horsepower, 6 Liter V12 engine will keep you ahead of the pack and.
- Speed Pack:The Caterham Superlight R500 is the quickest car you can get so early in the game, and in its custom black livery is sure to turn heads as you blaze past.
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor with Fox Racing Shox – perfect for smashing through the cops or your friends sports chic rides.